Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Fun!

This post is going to be short and sweet!  I am one tired momma!  We have been going since 8:00 this morning.  Let me first share a picture of my princess and knight from last night!
They had such a good time.  They painted fingernails (for the girls), has races down the halls, ate supper, make a princess hat & a shield, watched a movie and had popcorn & pretzels.  That was as much as they told me about anyway!  We had a good time out by ourselves too.  We went out for supper and then to the BBQ festival with Katie & Matt.  I finally got my funnel cake!  Today we headed back out there with E&E.  It was SO HOT!!!  We got there about 10:45 and walked around for a little while.  We got us some BBQ and then headed home.  It wasn't worth it to me to stay out there in that heat.  Plus, my little pale skinned children were getting red!  So, we headed home for what was hopefully going to be an early nap time.  We had planned to grout the floors while they slept.  Well...neither of them went to sleep.  So, after about an hour...we decided to go ahead and play outside.  Here are the few pictures I took of the afternoon!
              
 Slip & slide fun!!  
  
And some more fun!  Emma thought Evan needed a push!

          
They love the water gun swords they got from Friday night!  Even the big boy joined in playing with them.  Evan thought it was fun to squirt Daddy until Daddy fought back!

We had eaten supper and had baths by 7:15 and they were both OUT by 7:30.  So...they were tired!  That was out fun Saturday!  Hope yours was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment