Friday, July 25, 2014

Reid comes home...or to MaMa's!!

Well...I am all packed for the weekend and my two are napping so I thought I'd update the blog before we left!  Since Reid decided to enter this world a month early...his house is still under construction!  They hopefully will be done completely by Sunday and will be able to start moving stuff back in by Monday afternoon!  That's the plan anyway!!  So, for the time being Reid, Alison, & Nick are staying at MaMa & PaPa's!  They didn't get to come home until today because little Reid's jaundice levels were high and he had to stay under the lights for way too long.  It was pitiful watching him just lay there and bake and not be able to pick him up.  Thankfully he won't remember that sad time but his aunt Marcie will.  So, here are our coming home pictures!!

My dad made a sign just like this when we brought Emma & Evan to their house for the first time only it just said Welcome to PaPa's house.  My mom added MaMa's to it though before we got there.  So...it's become a tradition with our family.  Little Laney had a sign and now Baby Reid has a sign.  

My wreath may get some use after all.  It never made it to the hospital...but that's okay too!

Momma and her sweet newborn! 

Daddy and his sweet little fella!

And another momma with her sweet pea!  She slept through the whole coming home!  

One more of Reid...he slept through most of the coming home too!

And of course...we had to take some pictures together.  Laney looks so much bigger than Reid to only be about 4 pounds bigger.  How cute are these two???  I am a little partial though...since they are my niece and nephew!  

Sweet Baby Reid

Sweet little Laney!

Laney saying...I'm here!

Look how tiny he is!

And all the Reid girls with their babies! Seems like mine were just the small yesterday!  

So, everyone is home and doing good!  We are loving these sweet little ones!  

Happy Friday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment