Saturday, February 1, 2014

Let it snow...

We are finally all feeling better.  Antibiotics are finished, noses aren't running anymore...but dare I say we are healthy again.  It seems like we have been sick forever!!  We started the week off back into our normal routine.  I got a call about 10:15 Monday morning that Evan was crying for me, wouldn't eat, and wouldn't play.  Which is very unlike him.  So, I went to get him.  He was so pitiful when I got to their school.  He was sitting in Mrs. Lisa's office all by himself.  I almost cried when I saw him.  Of course, I scooped him up and took him home.  He fell asleep on the way home and slept almost 4 hours.  I think he was just exhausted.  Tuesday, we got up and headed back to school trying to get back into a routine...only to get a text that they are letting out at 11:00 because of possible snow.  So, once again we go pick them up.  It did start snowing about 4:00 that afternoon. We ended up only getting maybe an inch...but since it was Emma & Evan's first snow...we made the best of it.  I tried to catch us some to make some snow cream.  BUT the flakes were so small I only ended up with maybe a spoonful of snow...so we decided against the snow cream.  Emma & Evan loved the snow.  They couldn't really figure out what it was.  I think they thought it was rain.  Emma kept screaming...I get wet.  So, we ran around in it for a while and then jumped on the trampoline.  They had a blast.  My cell phone was dead and my camera was dead...so we had to take pictures on Justin's piece of junk phone.  He really needs to invest in a new one!  So, these were all the pictures we got.  So, if we ever get anymore snow., this momma will be more prepared for pictures!!
                                                                 
     

Katie laughed because I had them all bundled up with my scarfs and everything...but if you had been sick for over a month...you do what you have to do!  This was pretty much all the playing in the snow we got to do.  Me & Justin still had to work Wednesday so once we got home the snow was mostly gone.  There will be other times to play in the snow though.  At least we got to see a little this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment