Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's snowing again...

Well...the forecast was right.  We woke up this morning to a white yard!  Justin went on into work but I stayed home with E&E until 11:00.  When they got up, I brought each of them in the den and showed them the snow.  They both said "Snow" and went on to something else.  They weren't very impressed.  It was beautiful though.  It snowed most of the morning.  Here are the two of them looking out at the snow while I was getting breakfast ready.
 
Then, after breakfast, we went in the den to watch a movie.  Can you guess which one???  Yep...101 Dalmatians.  It is becoming a toss up between that and Cinderella right now.  We will be glad when "Finding Nemo" gets here on Friday so we might can watch something new for a while!  Emma went in Evan's room and was playing or I thought she was playing.  This is how she looked when she returned to the den..
I think she was ready to play in the snow.  This girl LOVES her hat, gloves, & shoes.  Then, she proceeded to bring Evan his hat and he actually put it on.  Here were are watching the movie all ready for the cold weather!!
 
Please notice in the above picture that Emma is wearing Evan's shoes.  She went in his room got them out of his closet and wore them all morning.  So, I headed into work about 11:00 and momma came over to keep them.  Me & Justin both got home about 3:30 and we bundled them up to go outside and play.  Here are a couple pictures from our time in the snow!!  
And they were off to play in the snow.  I had them so bundled up Evan couldn't even hardly bend his knees.  They didn't get cold though.   
         
Evan tried to ride his tractor but it kept getting stuck...so that didn't last long!

Our house covered in snow.  With my Let It Snow flag...after this I think I am going to put it up.  We've had enough snow!

 The start of our snowman...


 Evan helping roll the snowman!




 And our finished product.  We tried to get them to name the snowman...but they wouldn't so I named him Frosty.  So original I know!  Justin cooked us pancakes for supper and they were yummy!  He is awesome at cooking pancakes!!  Then, we finished our night with bubble bath.  My two love bubbles and MaMa gave them bubble bath as part of their Valentine's.  So, they played for probably 30 minutes in the bathtub!  They are now in the bed and Justin is watching Clemson basketball.  So, I am going to pop me some popcorn and add some M&M's and watch TV with my hubby.  My work is closed tomorrow and I am hoping Justin's is too.  That way we get to spend the day here doing nothing!!  Hope you all got to enjoy the snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment