Sunday, February 23, 2014

A quick little update...

Life is finally settling back into a routine!  We actually went to school all week last week.  No snow, no sickness, and it was nice to be back in a routine.  We got long overdue haircuts on Thursday and this momma has a long overdue appointment this coming Tuesday.  YAY!!!  Colby's 2nd birthday party was this weekend.  It was at the Fire Department and she had Max & Jack (Lauren's aunts dogs) there...so Evan was pretty happy.  Neither him or Emma liked the fire truck at first but once they warmed up...they didn't want to get off.  Of course once Max & Jack got to the party Evan followed them around the whole time.  We are planning to get him a puppy for Christmas...if we can wait that long!  It was a super cute party.  I only took 2 pictures but here they are...
             
I feel like I never have pictures of Emma but she never wants to do anything and she is usually on my hip...so that is why most of the time she isn't in any of my pictures.  Don't worry though...she gets plenty of attention!! After the party, we headed home for naps and I headed to Hobby Lobby!  Jillian had found these pillow covers at Hobby Lobby and I wanted to make one for my bedroom.  I got a new bed spread a couple weeks back and it is all brown...so I need some colored pillows!  I also got the stuff to make a burlap wreath.  That is still sitting in my kitchen because Katie forgot what to do and I have no clue...so she is going to figure it out and then help me make my wreath.  However...here is my pillow.  How cute??? 
After nap time...while Katie was working on my wreath, Justin & Evan headed to Charlie B's to watch a fish tournament weigh in.   After they came back home...we all headed outside to play for a while!  Today after lunch we FINALLY took Evan to see Chubby's donkey's & goats.  He was in Heaven again.  This kid LOVES any kind of animal.  He kept petting the donkey and even tried to kiss it.  He definitely gets that love for animals from his great-grandpa.  My PaPa would have loved him!!  Every time he talks about cows it makes me a little sad that my grandpa will never get to see him.  I'm sure he is watching him from above though!  Anyway...hope you guys have a great week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment