Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Well Halloween has come and gone for the Turner's!  We such a fun time trick or treating!  We left our house about 5:30 and got back home around 9:00.  When we laid Emma & Evan down for the night...they didn't even make a peep!  They were worn out.  We visited Justin's mom's, one of his aunt's, my parents, Alison's, & lastly Katie's and that was all we had time for!  Here are some pictures from our night!  
 
Emma, aka "Pebbles", grinning for a picture.  Ignore our rotten pumpkins in the background! :)

My silly girl!

Evan, aka "Bam Bam"

Our looking scared faces!

Best attempt at a good picture of the two of them together!

Daddy with his babies!

Momma with her babies!!

And these were full with goodies by the end of the night!  We might not need candy for months! 
 
Our snowman goodies we made for our friends!  Some of them have yet to be delivered!!  If Evan gets a hold of them...they may be gone!  He loves some marshmallows!! That was just glimpse of our night!! 
 
In other Turner news...I did the paint and pour again last night.  We did snowmen this time and I think mine turned out pretty good.  MUCH better than the pumpkins we did last time.  What do you think?? 
It might actually make an appearance in our house after Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas...something arrived at our house today.   
 

I know it is still to early to start this...but I was excited so I had to post it.  I am working on what our elf's name will be!  I have an idea...but it isn't definite yet.  Guess what also arrived today...

That's right...Emma's initials for her room!  Since I haven't decided if I am going to paint the room to match her new paintings or not...this won't be getting paint real soon!  I am excited though.  I think it will look great on her wall!! 
 
That's it for tonight....we hope you guys had a fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment