Friday, October 25, 2013

A trip to the Children's Museum...

Well, we are back from the Children's Museum.  I know you are probably thinking...this is a little fast to already be blogging about the trip...but I am waiting on Emma to go to sleep.  Since we have swapped their rooms she can see & hear me if I am in the den or kitchen.  So since I am confined to my bedroom for a while...I thought I'd use my time wisely!  We had a great time.  I wasn't really sure how much their would be for E&E to do but there was plenty.  We definitely will have to go back again when they are a little older though.  Here are some pictures from our day...
 
Emma trying to drive the race car.  She had to stand up because she couldn't see the screen if she sat down.

Boy did they enjoy this!  You put the balls in and the air pushed it around in these tunnels.  They watched Daddy demonstrate in the first picture...then they knew exactly what to do! 

 

Evan was a little unsure about the wind tunnel.  Emma would have no part in it!

They would have stayed here for hours trying to catch that ball that was floating on air!


 

My little grocery shopper....getting her cart, loading it with groceries, and checking her stuff out!

Our future little banker. Uncle Matt says to find another profession!

And we found Clifford!!!

This wasn't supposed to be a slide but the other kids were doing it so Daddy let our join the fun!

 

Playing in the dog bone sandbox!

 

 
Playing tic-tac-toe with the robot.  They didn't win!!
 
On to the farm and playing with the chickens and pigs. We tried to get E&E to sit on the saddle.  Emma did it briefly but Evan wouldn't cooperate!
 


Emma working the crane!  Or at least she was trying too!

Evan watching Daddy move the bricks.  He helped load them on this machine!

On to the recycling truck.  There was so many buttons to push that made noises.  They were in heaven!

 

Until we found the water table!  My two LOVE to play in water.  So, I think this quickly became their favorite exhibit!

 

And lastly...we found the glow in the dark putty.  Daddy tried to take a picture with the flash on because Evan was so hard to see.  He wasn't glowing!  But Emma & I sure were with our white on.  They really thought this was neat! 

 

Here is my sweet girl all smiles from her fun morning and my sweet boy hardly made
 
it out of the parking lot!  By the time we got to Swoozies's, she was out too!  I made a quick trip in their for some birthday stuff!  They slept for about 30 minutes...mainly what we sat on Woodruff road not moving...but we had to wake them up for lunch!  So, here it is 3:30 and they are still in their cribs talking!  We are supposed to go to Katie's for supper tonight so I was hoping they would go back to sleep...but it isn't looking to good for us!  Anyways...if you ever have a chance to go to the Children's Museum...I suggest going!  It was fun!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Kate loves it too! The water section is definitely her favorite, so we have to make that the very last stop. :) She also loves the huge light-bright. Glad y'all enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the huge light bright but we didn't play with that. No one else was either so I wasn't sure if we could or not. We'll have to check that out next time.

    ReplyDelete