Sunday, November 17, 2013

Party Time.....

I can't believe it is already time to celebrate my babies second birthday!!  We or rather I have planned and planned for this day!  The weather this time of year is so unpredictable!  It was like 70 degrees and gorgeous the weekend before our party.  Then, on Tuesday it was freezing cold and they were calling for snow.  So I wasn't sure what to expect.  I immediately began praying for good weather.  Saturday morning when we got up it was drizzling and cloudy!  Thankfully though the sky cleared and the sun came out about 9:00 and it was a PERFECT day!  Here are a few pictures of our day.  My camera ran out of memory right at the beginning of the party so I had to take pictures on Angela's camera.  She is going to get me those pictures soon...but between what I was able to take and the ones Janice gave me...I am able to post a few to the blog!  
 
  

 
 
Dessert table
 
The most perfect cakes...thanks to Trisha!!
 
   

 
 
The food table

Gift table & bean bag toss

Our decorated highchairs

A view of the party before it got started!

Me & my birthday girl!

Aunt Katie and my birthday boy!



The wind wouldn't let us light the candles...but we pretended!

Not only was the cake CUTE..

It was yummy too!!!

 
 
And we were able to get a picture with the hats balancing on their heads.  They wouldn't dare let me put them on for real! 
 

Evan's gifts &

Emma's gifts!  I'd say they are some pretty loved little ones!!!
 
They haven't gotten their gifts from mommy & daddy yet.  We are going to celebrate on their actual birthday and give them our gifts.  Come back to see pictures from their actual birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment