Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 We have so much to be thankful for!! 


                 
 Watching the Macy's Day Parade!                       Someone insisted on wearing her hat!

                                                                  

                      


  

      
Our "Thankful" tablecloth tradition that we started last year.  Each year everyone writes what they are thankful for each year.  This year Emma & Evan participated.  Emma was thankful for "Amos"...Katie & Matt's dog and Evan was thankful for pepsi! 
 
     
                                                                     George ready to eat!
 
     
The "Babbs" ready to eat!
 

The Romagnoli's ready to eat!
 
And the Turner's ready to eat!  Yes...my children did have on clothes but they are MESSY eaters and I am tired of ruining clothes with food stains!! :)

 
  Then, Evan got a hold of my camera and took Katie, Alison, & Emma's picture!
 
The next few pictures are from the Thanksgiving Feast at Learning Express.  
 
 
I just have to add this side note.  I thought it was kind of neat today that as I was doing my quiet time and was reading in John, chapter 6...these were the verses I read.  "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty!"  Just made me think that regardless of how much food we consumed today...without Jesus Christ in our hearts we will be never be full!  Hopefully all of you had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment