Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Our first haircuts!!!

This post comes about 8 months too late for Evan.  Lucky little man has had 5 haircuts by now.  Poor little Miss Priss is just now getting a trim.  I can't for the life of me figure out why Evan has a head full of good thick hair and Emma hair a head barely covered by fine hair.  This is way backwards to me!!  However...we are thankful she FINALLY has hair...so we are taking what we get!  Here are a few before and after pictures of our first haircuts.  They both did really well with their first haircuts.  I was VERY impressed.  Evan had done well with his four other haircuts as well.  I think they look too cute!!
Before picture of Emma.  She looks thrilled doesn't she??

Another view of the long stringy hair!

The after picture.  She wouldn't turn to the side...so this is the best I have!!

Evan's before picture!

Another before picture!

And after-- from the pictures it doesn't look like Donna cut that much of his hair off...but trust me she did!  Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment