Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Fun...

This is going to be a quick little post.  We have had a fun-filled day.  Since we were out pretty late last night celebrating Matt's 35th birthday...Emma & Evan & Mommy slept until 8:45 this morning.  You aren't reading that wrong it really says 8:45!!  Justin got up about 6:30 and headed into work and to pick up the trencher.  He is FINALLY getting power and water run to his building outside so hopefully he can get it fixed soon from where the tree fell on it last January!  We don't do anything quickly around here!!  We spent our morning playing outside while Daddy & Uncle George worked in the yard.  E&E played in the sand and mud all morning.  They were FILTHY!!!  After lunch they both went down for naps and I headed outside to the pool.  I got a good two hours in before they woke up.  We even got my new umbrella up, that I bought two years ago.  Again we don't do anything quickly around here.  Then, naptime was over and here came the rain.  Tonight we headed into 96 for the Festival of Stars.  I know I brag on here a lot about my babies...but isn't that the purpose of a blog??  I have to admit E&E did perfect tonight.  We got to town about 7:00 and just walked around talking to people and hanging out with friends.  They sat in their strollers without making a noise until probably 8:45.  That did include us eating a funnel cake though!!  Evan was so sleepy that I got him out and held him about 8:45 and of course then Emma wanted out.  She just played with her stroller right there beside us the whole time.  We left right at 9:30 before the fireworks started because it started drizzling and we were parked 10 miles away.  We didn't want to get soaked.  As we were getting in the car the fireworks started and E&E were both amazed by them.  I really think we could have watched them this year and they wouldn't have been scared.  Of course I got a few pictures of the night.  So I hope you enjoy these!!
Here we are dressed and ready for the fireworks!!
 
Justin caught me saying Cheese and Emma being silly!!

A little blurry.  Me & Evan apparently weren't being still!

Daddy and Emma having fun!!

Me & my sweet boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment