Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Weekend...Part 1

I decided to have our annual Father's Day gathering at my house this year.  No worries...Katie is still cooking the food...I am just making her transport it to my house!  So, operation clean-up has begun.  We finally finished getting sand around the play set, we got the pool ready, I got out my cushions for the 1st time this year, Justin cut the grass, and the house got a major cleaning!  I even pulled my coffee table back out and set my pictures back up.  Now...I just have to keep Evan away from the DVD player and TV for one and a half days!!  Here are some pictures of my hard work. 
My den is actually straightened up and toys are put away!!

Sand around the play set is done!! 

Finally got my hummingbird feeder up.  This flower bed is a work in progress so ignore how bad it looks!!  This butterfly bush does it's job though.  We have butterfly's everywhere!!

Got the pool ready. 
 
We even got to so swimming today.  Here is Emma waiting for Evan to wake up from his nap.  I love this picture because it shows Emma perfectly.  Everywhere she goes she has her bunny, her blanket, and now Baby Jenna!  This girl has too much "STUFF".

He finally woke up!!

Here's my sweet girl crying because I made her leave all her "stuff" inside.  Such a typical girl!!
 
I think we are ready for tomorrow!!  If not...oh well, we are tired!!  Justin's father's day weekend has started off great.  He had his annual golf outing with his Dad & brother this morning.  We went swimming this afternoon, he grilled us burgers for supper, we went to Charlie B's and got some ice cream.  Now, he is watching the baseball college world series on TV. Y'all be sure to come back tomorrow for an update on how Father's Day went and for some behind the scene pictures of how we made Justin's Father's Day present from Emma & Evan. You don't want to miss this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment