Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A whole lot of Clemson...

Those of you that know me know I am a proud Gamecock fan! However, I am not one of those fans who hates Clemson.  I will even actually pull for Clemson as long as they aren't playing Carolina!! Me & Justin cut up and makes jokes about each other's teams all the time...but in reality we are both good sports when it comes to the whole South Carolina rivalry!! Friday we headed into town for supper and to do our yearly trip around downtown looking at the topiaries!  Of course, we had to take our pictures with the tiger and the gamecock.  E&E weren't to interested in any of the topiaries...but they LOVED walking around.  Here are our yearly pictures:
The County Bank has come a long way with their tiger.  The first couple of years it struggled...but it looks great this year, I think! Evan is busy asking "What's that?" while Emma is more interested in the bricks underneath her feet!  Justin did like he was supposed to and looked at the camera.  Evan has started growling when you ask him what a tiger says.  His daddy is so proud!!

The Gamecock looks great every year!!  This is a horrible picture but it was either accept this one or not have one of us...so here it is!! :) At least we are all looking at the camera!
  
Then, this afternoon was Clemson day on the plaza in from of the County Bank downtown.  I knew Justin would want to go so as soon as I found out about it, so I made plans to go.  Justin met me at work with the twins and we grabbed supper real quick before heading down town.  There were people everywhere and it had to be 100 degrees out there.  It was HOT!!!   Justin was able to get a couple of pictures that he wanted.  Here they are:
My three most favorite people in the world!!!

Evan was not a fan of the tiger. I had to post this because it was hilarious! He at least would let Justin get near the tiger...he just didn't want the tiger talking to him.  Emma was kicking and screaming the entire time the tiger was around.  I almost couldn't even take the picture of Justin and Evan because she was so terrified.  Obviously there won't be any pictures of Emma & the tiger anytime soon!  The whole night she knew exactly where that tiger was at all times! I laugh...but only because they get this honest.  I was terrified of anything dressed up.  I can remember being at the 96 parade and the Piggly Wiggly pig coming over to talk to us.  Me & Katie both were climbing up momma's body trying to get away from that pig.  To be truthful...I am still not a fan of anything dressed up!!

 And then of course the picture with Tajh Boyd.  It would be awesome if Evan were able to play college ball one day!!  We can always dream right???
 
Well, it's getting late and I haven't done my bible study for the night!!  We started Priscilla Shirer's "One in a Million" bible study last night.  We had a group of almost 15 girls.  It was an awesome night and I am so looking forward to the next 5 weeks!  So,  I have to go but until next time...I will be working with Emma & Evan on saying "Go Gamecocks"!!  They need some good parental guidance on which team they should pull for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment