Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yay for warmer dryer weather!!

In my post last week...I talked about all the cold weather and rain we had gotten.  Well, this week has been more like May weather, with sunshine and 70 to 80 degrees.  I am normally off on Wednesday & Friday afternoons each week, but my dad had to have some test run this afternoon...so this week I get to enjoy three afternoons off in a row.  I could get use to this!! :)   We have been outside constantly this week.  Emma & Evan LOVE outside.  It is a fight to get them to come inside to even eat supper.  Here are some pictures of our fun outside time!!

First...Evan helped Daddy cut the grass.  He loves riding on the lawn mower.

Next, we finally broke out the sidewalk chalk E&E got for Easter.  They loved it too!

 
My sweet boy getting so big!

It's a family event now...since Daddy joined in.

My sweet girl!!

 
Then, since Daddy won't get our big pool ready...Mommy pulled out the baby pool!

And Emma loved the water. 
Evan had to warm up to it...but he finally did.
 

Then, we had popsicles...

Grape seems to be a favorite!

Then, we played on our tricycles....
 
And finally we found the lovely go-cart taking up space in the garage.  Justin swears this thing will be up and running soon.  Actually it already runs...the brakes just don't work.  You just have to go until it comes to a stop or hit something...but that's not dangerous is it???
 
That pretty much sums up our afternoons at home. Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment