Sunday, May 19, 2013

Is the weekend gone already...

I can't believe it is already Sunday night.  Where did the weekend go and what did we do??  Friday night...we went to eat supper with Jillian & Jonathan at the camp ground.  We had such a fun night chatting and trying to keep up with busy little toddlers!!  One would think that as much as I chase Emma & Evan that I would be the skinniest I have ever been.  I'm not sure what's wrong with this picture!! Justin had to go out of town on a trip with work AGAIN...so we headed to town Saturday morning to get all my groceries, diapers, & everything else I will need for the week.  Needless to say...I am stocked up!!  On our way home...we decided to stop by and see the animals in Ollie's parking lot.  It is really random that these animals are in the parking lot...but hey it was free, cheap entertainment...for Evan at least!!   Here are a couple pictures from our stop.  For those of you on Facebook that also read my blog...sorry for all the repeats on the pictures.  I just want them on the blog so when I print the blog I can have a caption with the pictures!! 
Justin helping Evan feed the goats.

He then decided he was big enough to do it by himself!

He still wasn't sure about the llama though...so Daddy helped!

We decided to let him ride the pony.  Emma panicked when I got close trying to take Evan's picture.  My sweet girl isn't an animal lover!!

He seemed to like it.  He may grow up to be a cowboy!!
 
Speaking of things Evan may grow up to do...I think this boy may be a future basketball player.  Since the weather has been warmer, we are spending lots of time outside.  Evan & Emma both have played with the little basketball we have but we haven't ever brought out the goal.  I actually tried to get Justin to get rid of it a couple years ago.  This past week...we decided to pull it out and introduce Evan to basketball.  It was unreal that as soon as Justin pulled the goal out Evan knew exactly what to do.  He immediately started trying to shoot and he was pretty good at it.  I really do not like basketball but if my sweetie decided this is his sport...I will be in the stands cheering him on!  Here are a couple pictures of my sweetie playing b-ball and one of my little future cheerleader!!
Evan taking a shot!

Love this picture of my little guy!!  He's growing too fast!!

And of course...my sweet pea!!  She was helping me take pictures!!

He had to try by himself!!  Got to love the paci!!

He was ready to grab the ball when Daddy missed!! :)
 
Okay and here is one last picture of my sweeties!!  They had class pictures taken at school last week and Jillian shared this one with me.  It is extremely hard to get a picture of Emma & Evan sitting still beside each other...much less one where they are both smiling!!  I could eat these two cuties up!! 
 
Hope you all have a great week!! 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment