Sunday, March 30, 2014

7 Years and Counting...

Well, this weekend we spent the majority of it at home doing nothing!  We haven't had a laid back weekend in a while.  We did go out Saturday night to Lindsey's surprise 30th birthday party.  It was just at the Mexican restaurant in 96.  There were a ton of people there though.  Here is a picture of the 96 girls.
All I can say about this picture is it's proof I need to start exercising and dieting!! :)

Tomorrow Justin and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary.  It seriously seems like yesterday we were planning and getting everything ready for our big day. Well, I was planning and Justin was just agreeing to what I wanted!  He is such a laid back non-opinionated kind of guy!   There just aren't enough words to describe how thankful I am for having him in my life.  We have been through some pretty tough times but we've always come out stronger than before.  He has been such a helper with Emma & Evan...even from the beginning.  That day in the doctor's office when they told us it was twins and I started freaking out...he was calm and just kept reminding me that it would be okay.  We would survive.  On the days when I just couldn't take it anymore and felt like giving up...he was right there telling me we'd get through it.  He's done way more house chores than he probably should have because I was just exhausted.  He's done way more laundry than he probably should have.  Granted he just throws everything it at the same time and drys everything...but whose to complain when he's helping out???  He gets up almost every night when Emma or Evan cry and brings them to me.  I could go on an on.  There are so many things he has done over the past two years that most guys would never do and even though I am sure he doesn't want to do these things you never hear him complain!  Granted life for us drastically changed when we had twins...but I can't imagine having to have been through that without him.  Justin has always loved kids and I knew he would be a great Father one day but he is by far the best husband and helper out there!! He goes along with all of my crazy home improvement projects and even if he doesn't like them...he does whatever he thinks will make me happy!   So, although I know he isn't perfect and there are days he drives me absolutely crazy...there will never be another guy like this one who holds my heart!!  I knew 15 years ago that he was the one for me and I just pray we have many more years together!!  
We look like babies!!

One of my most memorable days!!

So, as we celebrate another year tomorrow, I just hope and pray that I daily show him just how important he is to me and our little family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment