Wednesday, December 18, 2013

No time for sickness...

I am sitting here blogging instead of being at work because both of my sweeties aren't feeling too good.  Yesterday when I got home from work, I picked Evan up and could tell he had a fever!  So, that along with the cough he has, we headed to the doctor.  They tested him for the flu but that came back negative.  Thank Goodness!!  The doctor told me Evan's ears were red and prescribed an antibiotic but I am not sure if that meant they were infected or not.  So, we are loaded down with medicine!  Over in the night I got up to give Evan medicine and he was burning up!  About 45 minutes after I gave him the medicine he was still burning up.  So, we took his temp and it was 103.6 with medicine.  High fevers make me nervous!  Thanksfully this morning...it doesn't seem to be as high and he is playing like he feels fine.  Emma still doesn't act like she feels good either.  So, hoping this is all gone before Christmas.  We were sick last Christmas and that is no fun!!  Today, I was supposed to help with E&E's Christmas party at school.  So Justin in on duty with that.  Luckily the only things I had to bring were going to be bought today right before the party anyway.  But I did get their little ornaments ready for their classmates.  Remember we found these in the ocean back in the summer. 

 
I think they turned out cute!!

The cute little gift I ordered for my co-workers and Mrs. Melissa...E&E's teacher aren't getting here until Friday.  I ordered them back in the beginning  of December so when they hadn't shipped, I contacted the seller.  She said her whole family had had the flu so it delayed my gifts getting shipped.  So, Mrs. Melissa will just have to enjoy her gift next Christmas.  Anyway...we are just hanging around waiting to feel better.  Hope you guys are having a good Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment