Saturday, September 7, 2013

Being creative...

People kept talking and talking about Pinterest but I wasn't very interested.  BUT now...I can't quit looking at it.  There are SO many neat ideas on there.  This week was Emma & Evan's teacher at school's birthday so we found this cute little teacher gift idea. 
I really think Ms. Melissa liked it!!
 
Then, I started looking for something we could do for our grandparents since Grandparent's Day is Sunday.   Learning Express will be celebrating Grandparent's Day but it isn't for a few more weeks.  Of course, I found this cute idea on Pinterest too! 
 

 
It is just a sweet little poem about a grandchild's hand.  So, of course we had to get out the paint to do E&E's handprints  Once the paint came out, all I heard for what seemed like hours was "I paint"! So, I gave in and let them paint.  I didn't have any poster board this time so we improvised.  I tore open some boxes I had and they went to town. 
 
You know she means business when she wanted me to take her paci.  I guess it was getting in her way!
He's just as contempt with using present boxes for paper!!
 
One of the reason's I love Pinterest is because you can find such cute ideas that don't cost hardly anything!! One of Emma & Evan's classmates birthday's is coming up soon...and I have already found a cute idea to do for each child in their class this year when their birthday rolls around.  Not to mention that I have already pinned an idea for Valentine's & the end of the school year.  I would have done Christmas but we are still planning on the sand dollar ornaments working out! :)  This momma is on the ball!!  Do you guys love Pinterest like I do??   
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment