Monday, August 26, 2013

Our first day back at school...

Learning Express started back today!  This year Emma & Evan are going to be going all 5 days and I am not sure I am going to like this!  That means I have to get up every morning and get them ready in addition to getting myself ready.  I like to sleep so this may not be a good idea!!  We met their teacher Friday and took her the cute teacher gift we made at bible study several weeks ago.  So, last night we packed their book bags and laid out their clothes!  Of course I took pictures...
Our bags all packed ready to go...

Evan's outfit!

 Emma's outfit!
 
I saw a friend who got up and cooked her child a cute little breakfast the first morning of school and I really thought about doing that but I didn't.  I will do it next year!  This morning Emma & Evan just had to eat their normal oatmeal.  I feel like such a slack mom!! :)  After breakfast we got dressed and ready to go.  Of course I took more pictures...
 
My sweet girl...

My handsome little man.  You would never know from this picture the not so good mood he was in! :)

The best picture I could get of the two of them!
 
And before we left I realized Emma's toenails were not painted! So we had to fix that!  Luckily she loves to get her toenails painted!! Here we are doing a quick paint job...

and the finished product!
 

So, our first day went pretty good!  They didn't cry when I left them even though Evan was in a not so good mood.  There teacher said they did good and even did a little painting so I know Emma & Evan loved that!!  I went to pick them up and brought them home to Janice.  So, we are already in the bed and packed up ready for tomorrow!  We are hoping for a great year!  We have big plans for the week!  A long overdue hair appointment Wednesday, Carolina football kicks off Thursday and we are going over to a friends house for the game, Saturday we are going on a little apple picking adventure...but no worries...we will be home early enough for the Clemson game, Sunday is a family get together at the Lake with Justin's family, & Monday is a holiday...which means we're off work!!  I told you we would were going to be busy!!  Hope you all have a good week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment