Friday, August 16, 2013

A rainy day catch-up...

What a nasty rainy day it is here in ole' 96! It is the middle of August and it is 60 degrees.  Feels more like fall than summer.  Well, Justin's lawn mower arrived and thankfully he was able to cut the grass before all the rain set it!  Evan thinks he has a new toy too!  I'm sure for the time being...Justin won't mind cutting the grass...but once the newness wears off and Evan gets older...this new toy will be Evan's to enjoy all he wants!  Justin is so excited and it makes me happy to see him happy!
Daddy's little sidekick!!


Ready to cut!!
 
Going for a spin!

Last night we had a girl's night out and it was so much fun!!   Jillian got it together for us!  We went out for supper & to Greenwood's Paint & Pour and painted!  Yes...we painted and it turned out really well considering we aren't artist! :)  Here are a couple pictures from the night!

The start of my masterpiece...

Still a  little more work to be done...

And...our finished product!
 
I want to go back again!!  It was too fun!! Since it is rainy and E&E are sleeping so peacefully in their cribs...I am going to take a nap too.  Nothing better to do on this rainy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!  After a quick nap, I going to try to come up with some fun INSIDE activities to keep my youngsters busy!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment