Friday, October 18, 2013

Octoberfest...

Emma & Evan had Octoberfest at their school today.  I think it was just a fall celebration but none the less...I think they enjoyed the day.  Ashleigh Leopard shared a couple pictures with me of the day...so I thought I would share them with you guys!! 
 

Here is a picture of my two sweeties in the bye-bye buggy outside.  When I got this picture I texted Ashleigh back and said they look pretty miserable.  She reassured me they weren't...she just couldn't get a good picture.  I also noticed how long Evan's hair was.  Thankfully we already had haircut appointments scheduled for after school today!!  You are probably wondering what that is on Evan's face.  He actually let them paint his face.  Here is a more close up picture...
 
  I assume this is a football.  After we got home from out haircuts...he let me take a picture before I washed it off.  You can tell his hair looks MUCH better!!  I asked Ms. Melissa, their teacher, where Emma's face painting was.  She said when they asked Emma is she wanted them to paint her face...Emma said "No ma'm please!"  I guess she thought if she used all the polite words she knows that they wouldn't make her get her face painted!  It's okay though...so enough she will want her face painted I am sure!!  Then I received the following two pictures of their party time.  She also told me they were pigging out!  I can believe it.  They are both some JUNK FOOD JUNKIES!! 
 

         
 
Well, we are home and in the bed for naptime now.  Let me just update you on what little Ms. Emma did yesterday.  She fell out of her crib.  We aren't sure if she was leaning over the side trying to turn on the light because she can reach the light switch or if she was trying to climb out.  Either way...she knows now that she can get out.  Thankfully she wasn't hurt and I think it scared her pretty bad.  Hopefully bad enough that she won't try to get out again anytime soon.  I am not ready for a toddler bed!  You are probably also wondering how the big switch is going! 
 Nights #3, #4, & #5 went GREAT!!  They both slept all night in their own cribs in their own rooms.  However night #6 they both ended up in our bed.  Emma woke herself up coughing and Evan just woke up like he normally does.  Night #7, which was last night, Emma slept all night this time but Evan ended up in the bed with us.  Hopefully we aren't going back to our old routine where he sleeps with us every night.  We'll see though.  I am not going to update you every night! :)   We have a busy weekend planned.  Tomorrow from 2:00-4:00 we have Easton's party and then E&E's two year old pictures at 5:15.  Then, Sunday afternoon we have Warren's party at 4:00.   We will only get to go to that one for a short while because we have pictures again with Justin's brother at 5:00 in Abbeville.  So, I told Meg if the party is still going on when we get finished...we will come back by!  Hopefully it will be.  In other party planning news...I am already working on E&E's 3rd birthday party!  You aren't reading that wrong...it says 3rd birthday.  I know you are think you crazy girl their 2nd birthday party hasn't even happened yet.  I couldn't help myself.  I found the cutest idea on Pinterest and started pinning like crazy.  We are going to have an art party!  In you are on Pinterest...you will have to look me up and check it out!  I am almost as excited about next years birthday party as I am this years!  Be sure to check back and see what they Turner's are up too!  Have a great weekend!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment