Thursday, April 2, 2015

Our 8th Anniversary...

This past Tuesday Justin and I celebrated 8 years of being married.  I got out our wedding album and it seems like just yesterday we are planning for one of the most exciting days of our lives!  When I think about all the things we have been through in just 8 short years...I can only imagine what exciting things the next 8 years will hold.  I know I say it a lot but I don't know what I would do without Justin.  I think God gave him to me just because He knew I would need someone like Justin.  He is the COMPLETE opposite of me.  He likes to have fun, he hates a plan, a messy house doesn't bother him in the least, he has no worries, he likes to try new things, he doesn't know how to tell people no, he will hunt anything and every thing that walks!!, he loves kids, he is a people person, he has become a tight-wad (I'll admit that is just like me!!) but he wasn't like this when we got married!!  Even thought this list seems long...I would trade him for the world.  Together we are a great team!!  He helps me to loosen up and I would like to think I help him be a little more serious and put together!!  Even though I listed a lot of things he isn't...there are so many things that he is!! The ones that mean the most are that he's a loving husband and father!! With all the things going on in the world today...finding these two qualities in a guy are rare. He's far from perfect but to our little family...he's as close as he can get!! We don't have lots of fancy things and we live a pretty simple life...but we are content! We try to enjoy what God has given us and be appreciative! I sure appreciate my sweetheart!! We planned to go out for supper to celebrate our anniversary. E&E were just going to go with us. A friend of mine texted me Tuesday afternoon and asked what's our plans were. When I told her, she asked if she could keep E&E while we went out. I was a little nervous about it because we've never left them with anyone that wasn't family. But, we agreed and they had a great time. They played, ate supper, decorated cupcakes, and really seemed to have a good time! A night out by ourselves for supper sure was nice.  I intended to take a picture and that didn't happen so this will be a picture less blog post! Here's to many many more years together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment