Friday, July 12, 2013

Welcome to the 21st century...

I know you guys are wondering what in the world this post is going to be about.  Well, I FINALLY broke down and got an IPhone.  Yes, I was probably the last young person in the world that didn't have a smart phone.  Those of you that know me know I am cheap and do not like to spend my money on telephones or anything that will be outdated by the time I buy it...but I did it.  Tonight we headed into town for the BBQ Festival.  I love a small town festival.  It kind of reminds me of Sweet Home Alabama, one of my all time FAVORITE movies!!  It's fun seeing people you haven't seen in a while and eating.  All good times revolve around food!  Here is a picture of my sweeties before we left the house.  

Please note this picture was taken from my IPhone!!  They didn't eat any BBQ this time but I sure did and it was yummy as usual.  Well, that is about it for this update.  Justin is packing his things for the beach as we speak.  We went to Costco on Wednesday and bought our groceries for the week.  I am heading to town tomorrow to finish getting all my stuff and we are pulling out Sunday morning.  We are praying for good weather, or at least not the rainy days we have been having!!   Also, just a side note but we are already in party planning mode for Emma & Evan's 2nd birthday!!  Our theme this year is going to be "owls".  I won't get to have a theme much longer so while I still can...we are having one.  We already have the location, the date, the time, the guest list, and LOTS of decoration ideas, cake ideas, food ideas, clothing ideas & invitation ideas.  I know this isn't supposed to be as big as the 1st birthday and it won't be...but it will be just as fun planning.  More details to come on that as we continue to plan!!  Alright...that is it for tonight.  I have WAY to much to do to stay on this computer.  Hope everyone has a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment