Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family Vacation 2013

So, you've known this blog was coming.  I have over 300 pictures from the week...so I tried to limit the blog to my favorites.  It still ended up being like 30 pictures...so bare with me!  We had a great week.  Emma & Evan did much better with the ocean than I had expected.  By the end of the week...they were playing in it by themselves!  Enjoy a few snap shots from our week!!

Our mini village!!






The guys hard at work fixing our favorite "Beach" meal!!

The group playing "Rook".  Daddy was already in the bed & Matt was taking our picture!


Feeding the birds!
 
Emma & Katie at the Battery!


Little man knocked out on the golf cart ride from the grocery store!


Evan feeding the birds!

And the bird finally took the cracker out of Justin's hand!

Family photo!

Emma & Evan photo!


Enjoying his new chair!

The shark a guy caught right where we were swimming.  That ended our swimming time that day!

Our morning story time with Aunt Katie!

My two sweet peas!!  LOVE this picture!



We are already on top of Christmas gifts for E&E's class this year!  We are making sand dollar ornaments that we find in the ocean.  If these never make the blog again...they didn't turn out! :)

My sweet boy loving the water!

And of course...Emma had to try!
 
Sorry this was so long...but I wanted to share some of our fun time!  Hope you all have a great week.  I personally am dreading dropping them off at school Tuesday.  Little Miss Clingy isn't going to do well with that!  Prayers please!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment