Friday, March 15, 2013

Bumble Bee and E-I-E-I-O....

As you remember from a while back...Evan's favorite song was Deep & Wide.  At random times throughout the day he would just start singing it.  Emma would help with the motions but he had the singing down pat!!  We tried and tried to get it on camera but he always would stop singing as soon as we got the camera out.  Evan has now moved on to a Bumble Bee song they sing at school and Old McDonld.  At first I didn't know the words to the bumble bee song so I was a little confused as to what he was singing or better yet trying to sing.  So, I googled the song so I could sing it to them.  At first they only part they would chime in on was the "Ouch, he stung me part."  Then, they started squishing up the baby bumble bee and now they will wipe off the baby bumble bee.  Emma still just does the motions but Evan loves to sing.  It is hilarious hearing him try to say bumble bee.  Also, Evan' loves the song Old McDonald Had a Farm.  Every time I turn on their video in the car he starts singing E-I-E-I-O.  At first he wouldn't say the "O" but now he does.  It just amazes me how quickly they are learning things!!  Emma loves to dance.  I was clogging with her the other night...yes, I still know how to clog...and she started copying me or at least trying too.  There is hope she will like dancing after all.  Just a little post to keep track on what Emma & Evan are doing.  Since I don't keep a journal...this is my way of remembering fun things they do!  I took advantge of a website a friend posted about where you can print your blog.  I have printed through 2012...so we are pretty caught up.  I just want to be able to remind them of things they did when they get older.  Oh how we love these two munchkins!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment