Saturday, October 11, 2014

Where have I been???

I am sure everyone is wondering what has been going on with the Turner's! I have MIA from the blogging world.  Well, the past few weeks have been eventful!  Both Emma & Evan had what we can only guess was a virus. Thankfully momma and daddy didn't catch whatever it was they had.  We have been to Jumping Jax with friends, we have been to Cambridge Park several times to play, we celebrated Patton and Bennett's birthday's, my car has been in the shop for over a week (being a 1 car family isn't fun!!) We've had softball games, bible studies, FCA events, Soup Kitchen events, Laney's adoption was finalized!  We got haircuts, we decorated for fall, we went to yard sales, we went to a family reunion & we took birthday pictures (they are super cute...can't wait to share them!!).  Daddy & Evan have been to the woods twice to plant food plots and we've watched a lot of football.  Birthday invitations have been ordered and almost all of the little details for the "Art Party" have been finalized! Justin's cousin lost her battle with cancer last week so we attended her funeral/celebration of life and also got to celebrate with the Morris family today in that Mrs. Laurie is now cancer free!   I'm sure if I think hard enough...I could probably go on  a while longer about our lives.  But, I won't! :)  I have been working away on my new Silhouette Cameo machine!  I love it!!  I started off with a simple little project!  I have containers in E&E's bathroom for their stuff so I decided to put their name on them.  I think it turned out good.

Then, I made name stickers for all the aprons the kids will wear at E&E's party.  I don't have a picture of that because I want to save those pictures for the birthday party post!  I am in the process of making Laney & Reid Halloween presents.  I will share a picture of that because I have already shown Katie & Alison.


 I can't keep cuteness to myself!  I have really impressed myself lately with being crafty!  So, here are a few other pictures I have taken over the last few weeks.  Sorry...but its all I have!
Getting off early means we have the play grounds almost to ourselves!! 

Some of my fall decorations that don't seem to stay where I put them.  Emma & Evan have the best time moving the little scarecrows and my flowers all around!

Sweet baby Reid came to visit!  I keep telling Alison...he's to pretty to be a boy!  He looks like a baby doll!  PRECIOUS!!!

This next week will be just about as crazy as the last few have been!  We plan to go to Denver Downs pumpkin patch tomorrow afternoon.  I hope my car will be ready Monday!  We are going to the 96 Beauty Pageant Monday night.  Justin has an early ball game Thursday so we are contemplating taking Emma & Evan.  Saturday we have two more birthday parties and our Sunday School class annual cookout, bon fire, & hayride.  I think between now and the end of the year we might have two weekends that we don't already have something planned.  It is crazy how busy life can be!  We are truly enjoying Our Faithful Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment