Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pure cuteness and a breakthru for Evan!!

Well, this past weekend was our third Saturday of the month outing with our Sunday School class.  We met at Mig's at 5:00 and then headed over to Cambridge park.  Justin had given me strict instructions that we were to be home by 7:45 and we were!  Clemson football is very important to my sweet hubby!  I was nice and dressed my babies in Clemson attire once again.  Mainly because I found the cutest little Clemson dress and Emma is going to wear it  Great thing is that it is adjustable and she will be able to wear it next year too! 


This was a picture of my sweet girl!!  Evan wouldn't let me take his picture.  After Clemson lost Saturday night I came to the conclusion that every time my sweeties wear Clemson attire Clemson loses.  So, I suggested that in order to help Clemson win that I would only dress them in Carolina stuff from now on but Justin didn't like that idea!  I promised E&E that I would take them to the park Monday when I picked them up from the nursery.  I didn't both to look at the weather before I made that promise.  So, it was a little cooler and cloudy but they had a great time playing. 

                       

                
Where did my babies go??  They look so grown up here!

Then, Monday night we started our new bible study at church.  We are doing Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, & Kay Arthur.  One the video started I realized I did the bible study at work years ago.  I think this is the bible study that made me LOVE Priscilla Shirer.  Anyway...I am looking forward to doing it again and learning more about David!  I have decided that I want to take up a new hobby and bought me a Silhouette Cameo machine!  As if my monogramming doesn't take up enough time...I've added something too it.  My new machine came yesterday and I am super excited to get started making some things.  I have to shared the latest thing for Emma & Evan's birthday party!  I have each of them a painting shirt but wanted to add something girly for Emma. What better than a tu-tu??  It is the cutest little thing and will be perfect for her birthday outfit!
I am getting so excited about their party.  I am working on the aprons as we speak and also the table decorations!  It's definitely going to be colorful!! :)

And now for the breakthrough for Evan...yes you guessed it...he's starting to pee pee & poop in the potty.  I haven't said anything because it is still a work in progress but hey at least it is progress!  So, as an incentive for using the potty....we told Evan we would take him to the Tiger Exhibit at the County Fairgrounds tonight.  So, once again it is cold and cloudy but when we make a promise we try to keep that promise.  So, come back for an update on how the Tiger Exhibit goes and maybe a football game update.  There is a home football game Friday night...so we might try to head to that as well. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment