Sunday, June 1, 2014

God's PERFECT Timing!!!

I forgot I wrote this Mother's Day Night...so even though it's late...I still wanted to share!


I am writing this post knowing it will be a few weeks before I can post this but I don't want to forget the details of this Mother's Day!! We saw first hand today that God works in His own perfect timing.  I have claimed that from day 1 with Emma & Evan.  I knew what I wanted in my life and God knew what I needed and when I needed things to happen in my life.  Oh how much better his plan has been!!  As most of you know in June of 2012 Katie & Matt officially found out their chances of having a biological child weren't very good.  They started the adoption process that fall and completed it the following April which was April of 2013.  April of 2014 marked their first year of officially "Waiting". I can only tell you how hard that first year for me was and it pails in comparison to what they went through.  Many times I cried asking God why he would let some thing like this happen to a couple who not only loved Him but loved each other.  They didn't deserve this when they were SO many people out there that didn't deserve babies at all and they were getting them!  I know Katie & Matt had to have these same feeling because for one they are human!  However, they trusted God through it all and used this waiting time in their life to grow closer to Him.  Well, today they announced to our families that they have been chosen and will hopefully become parents to a beautiful baby girl at the end of May.  You are reading that right they had 3 weeks to prepare for this.  I know that seems like such a short time period considering Katie hasn't done anything (against my instruction I might add) but regardless of whether they have a room ready or they don't this little girl is coming home with them in three weeks and I can't be more happier for the two of them.  We have prayed and prayed from the moment they started this adoption process that God would bless them with a healthy happy baby.  And even though we all hoped it would have happened sooner it happened in God's PERFECT Timing!  So, as we wait these next two weeks out, we are praying that if this is God's will for their life that things will work out like they should.  We know God is faithful and blesses those who love Him!  We can't wait to meet Miss Lainey Marie Babb!!  We already love you to the moon and back!  Then, we will be welcoming Mr. ____ Romagnoli a few shorts weeks later.  I would fill in his name but he doesn't have one! :)  I don't know how I come from the same genes as these two procrastinators!! :)  Our little family is growing by leaps and bounds and we are loving every minute of it!!  So, since the word is now out...I can share by thoughts on the day we found out about one of the greatest blessing Katie & Matt will every receive!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment